Naturally, we can assume that being physically fit can lead to a better sex life. Endurance is everything!! But where do we even begin? Are there specific ways that can help improve our performance in bed? The answer is YES!
Master trainer, Julie Diamond, shared with us some fitness tips to keep on top of your sex life. Literally. Check them out here:
- Abs & Lower Back: Let’s be real, these muscles get used quite a bit in every sexual position! PLANKS help “engage” and stabilize these muscles for the long haul.
- Upper Body Exercise: PUSH-UPS are great because they increase your ability to support your own bodyweight and if we’re being honest, the longer you can hold yourself up – comfortably – the more enjoyable it is to give and receive.
- Jogging: RUNNING or any aerobic exercise raises the heart rate and stimulates blood circulation. Also, it increases lung capacity which allows for stamina.
- Pelvic Floor Exercises: The pubococcygeus (PC) muscle is a hammock-shaped muscle that stretches from your pubic bone to your tailbone. Having a strong pelvic floor increases erectile strength, ejaculatory control and the strength of your orgasms. BRIDGES are my favorite for both men and women.
- BREATHE: Connect with your breath. Deep breathing allows your muscles to relax. Coordinate your breath with your partner. A great way to practice this is in daily meditation. I love doing this deep breath work while sitting by the ocean and synchronizing my breath to the flow of the waves.